Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Condolence Messages Sent to Prossie's Family

Elitas Majawa (Malawi) - May her soul rest in peace


Dorcas Muthoni (Kenya) - Prossie was one of the most promising women engineers i had ever met. May her soul rest in eternal peace. We shall miss you Scoviao...


Nwachukwu Eucharia Chimbuzor (Nigeria) - May the almighty God rest her soul and grant her family and friends especially this forum the fortitude to bear her demise.


Muniratu Musah (Ghana) - I am sorry very to hear this. God bless her young family, strengthen them, and accept her soul into paradise. Amen.


Gladys Muhunyo (Kenya) - I recognise and celebrate Mrs Prossie Odong Lubowa. She added her voice, wisdom and technical skills to our networks. As we celebrate her, may we remember to use ourselves wholy and completely while God has given us the chance to do so


Pirira Kachika (Malawi) - May her soul RIP. And may the little baby grow well by the grace of God, and condolences to the husband and relatives.


Hamida Aziz (Tanzania) - May her soul rest in peace


Bettie Tembo (Malawi) - may her soul rest in peace.


Judy Okite (Kenya) - This is the GREATEST loss, that AfChix has to go through........ it worse for the family and the UG FOSS community ......I hope that as AFCHIX we will forward our most heartfelt message to the family and community.


Uchenna Agbim Nwachukwu (?) - I am sorry very to hear this. God bless her young family, strengthen them, and accept her soul into paradise. Amen.


Deliwe Nkhoma (Malawi) - May her soul rest in eternal peace.


Rumbidzayi Gadhula (Zimbabwe) - May her dear soul rest in peace.


Ms Namusoke Sylvia (Uganda) - Oh dear..Rest in peace Prossie..


Irene Misoi (Kenya) - This is very sad, May the lord rest her in eternal peace , my condolence to the family.


AR (Sudan) - May she rest in peace and the may the path of her new baby be paved with health, love and happiness despite the hardship. Condolences to all of us.


Priscilla Maliwichi (Malawi) - I still remember her face... its very sad. May her soul rest in peace. My condolences. May her soul rest in erternal peace.


Victoria Nyambo (Malawi) - may her soul rest in eternal peace


Alimatu (Ghana) - May her soul rest in peace


Marian Mtingwi (Republic of Korea) - She will be really missed. May her soul rest in peace.


Chimwemwe Kumwenda (Malawi) - May her soul rest in peace


M. Nsomba (?) - That's sad. May her soul rest in peace.


Evelyn Namara (Uganda) - This morning - I woke up to a Message saying I had lost my BEST FRIEND - Prossie Odong Lubowa - Words can't express how I feel right now, I just lost one of the nicest person I have lived to know, - Why so soon? I was at her baby shower a month back and she had just given birth to an amazing baby boy! (IAN) - What I have gone through with Prossie only life can tell, from school (UICT) through our professional lives, and now my last message to her was a promise to go babysit her baby when I get back - And now she's gone! I just can't stop ranting - am so devastated right now. RIP Prossie I will miss you so so much!


Michuki Mwangi (Kenya) - This is too sad!


Lebo Malebo (Botswana) .....?? this is so sad. May her soul rest in peace


Virginia Kuria (Kenya) - Oh no! sad news


Sunday Folayan (Nigeria) My memories of Prossie Odong Lubowa captured here at https://www.facebook.com/sfolayan/posts/391803400890857 May her gentle soul rest in peace. Amen

When the rows of PCs to the right of the Instructors failed to come up, Prossie Odong Lubowa 'the doer' tore herself away from 'the analyst' Evelyn Namara who was trying to decipher what may have happened, and dived under the table. Promptly she emerged with the faulty power strip and of course there won the admiration of Nodumo Dhlamini, Isatou Jah, Binta Rotshak and yours truly. No other person but Dorcas Muthoni could have installed Patrick Okui (Rev'd Father) Michuki Mwangi (The Pope) and Yours truly (Altar boy) in a Remote Monastery somewhere (secured) in Kenya for one week to teach 30 young ladies (LinuxChix of Africa) - Unix Systems Administration that cold week mid March 2007. The event pictures are now archived at https://nsrc.org/workshops/2007/linuxchix-ke/photos/img180.jpeg.html In over 400 pictures, I stand to be corrected, but Prossie had the highest number of appearances because she was everywhere doing everything. God has once again picked a budding lovely scented flower out of the love-depleted garden called Earth, to adorn his altar of praise there above. That was a lovely Flower dear Creator, we hope the blooming smell will make you grant her eternal life, the family (especially that one month-old son) the fortitude to bear the loss, and we her remaining friends, the promptness to number our remaining days and apply our hearts to wisdom. In my last chat with her, she told me how much IT she hopes to core-dump into her children, because that was her ultimate motivation for those quest for knowledge. Now we are left with reminiscences. The Lunar brothers here condole the entire Solar Sisters on the lovely star that has graciously bowed out of orbit. May the gentle soul of our dear Prossie rest in perfect peace. Amen.
LinuxChix Africa Workshop: March 12-16, 2007: Nairobi, Kenya (181/446)

Zainab Keza Abdul (?) So sorry my dear Evelyn, may God comfort and strengthen yo heart thru this trying moment. RIP Prossy


Nodumo Dhlamini (Uganda/Zimbabwe) Very sad and shocking. Praying for Prossie's baby, husband and families.


Lilliam Achom (Uganda) - R.I.P Prossie...so emotional! May God take care of Ian, her baby!


Nancy Dotse (Ghana) - Oh what a shock!!! She was such a pleasant lady so full of life. May she rest in perfect peace.


Jennifer Akello (Uganda) - Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. I can't get over it but just get through it. Neither can I get by it, because I can't get around it. It won't get better but will just get different. However, I know for certain that I have not lost her to death because she will continue to participate in every act, thought and decisions I will make. Her love leaves an indelible imprint in my memory. I find comfort in knowing that my life has been enriched by having shared her love. While another back was turned at me, she still loved and never judged me. There are lots I was gathering myself to tell you about our past, I regret why I never womaned myself enough to. It's too late now because I will never know the answers to my fears, regrets and wishes, a lesson that we should always face our fears. RIP

Doreen Obie (Uganda) - Prossy, you loved so deeply, laughed heartily, shared so generously, cared immensely; the depth of hurt makes me tear endlessly, the commitment you showed my family will always be remembered I feel sad that we didnt reciprocate it enough I will miss yo daily pokes on FB My heart cries out for your son and Hubby I cant imagine the hurt they feel if me a friend feels this way  Everyday I try to fit the puzzle on as to why or how and cant seem to get an answer Only God knows and only He can take care of Ian and Biti like you fondly called him And so I shall just prayerfully place them in God's hands so that only He can comfort and give peace that is supernatural !!! The pain you left is so deep for a human heart to avert.... Rest in peace,My dear Friend!!!


Mercy Chipata (Malawi) May her soul rest in peace.


Nomsa Musawi (Zimbabwe) - Hie ladies, We celebrate the life of a lady who shared her knowledge ,enthusiasm and expertise with other people .This is by far a great and positive quality .I am fairly new to Afchix so i never got to see her but i celebrate her life with everyone .May her soul rest in eternal peace.


Juanitah Precious Ntambi (Uganda) - May her Soul Rest in Eternal Peace


Doreen Chimaliro (Malawi) - Its so sad. May her soul rest in peace and may the good Lord comfort her family.


Silvia Asongwe (Uganda) - this breaks my heart. Heaven's a better place though my dear Prossie.


Afawubo Twum-Ampofo (Ghana) - may she rest with the angels.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment